You have to make snacks or a little meal while waiting for your parents to come home from work? You’re alone at home and don’t know which foods to eat? Have a look at this section. It’s brimming with great snack ideas. It also has tips for a healthy diet.
The brochure Colorful Lunches has ideas for tasty, colorful, varied, and nutritious lunches.
Don’t Really Know What to Have for a Snack?
Here are some nutritious and delicious snack ideas that will make your mouth water.
- Fresh fruit (apples, pears, oranges) with a piece of cheese
- Fruit with nuts (almonds, peanuts, English walnuts)
- Dried fruit and nuts
- Crackers and cheese
- Cereal with milk and fruit (banana, strawberries, blueberries)
- Yogurt mixed with cereal
- Homemade muffin
- Pita bread with vegetables and cheese
- A slice of bread with peanut butter
- Unsweetened apple sauce