Main Actors of a Territorial or Local Health and Social Services Network*
A diagram representing the Territorial or Local Health and Social Services Network.
- Populational responsibility CISSS or CIUSSS* (CH, CLSC, CHSLD, CPEJ and CR missions)
- Family medicine groups and medical clinics
- Social economy entreprises
- Private establishments and other resources (CHSLD, RPA, etc.)
- University hospital centres and institutes not merged under the Law***
- Community pharmacies
- Community groups
- Non-institutional resources (RI-RTF)
- Partners from other sectors: schools, municipalities, daycares, employment, etc.
- Other RTS* CISSS/CIUSSS providing specialized services**
*Any given RTS may include more than one RLS that uses identical categories and partners at the local level.
**The CISSS and CIUSSS must establish, if necessary, regional and interregional service corridors in order to complete the services provided to the population of their territory.
*** An Act to Modify the Organization and Governance of the Health and Social Services Network, in Particular by Abolishing the Regional Agencies (CQLR, c. O-7.2)
Back to Organizational profile.